Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Good Smile Company: Inori Yuzuriha.



My goodness! I've disappeared for quite some time. School and work rule my life usually but I am currently on break and had a little time to show off my Christmas gift that just so happened to be my grail. This is a simple post of mine.



Inori Yuzuriha from Guilty Crown.
1/8 Good Smile Company.


I fell in love with Inori's character in the series. This idea of a "vessel" that has learned to experience human nature and emotion, reeled me in.

I went ahead and did a little unboxing, not a review. This has been a grail of mine very early in my collecting so to finally have her, I'm not sure what to do. Please excuse the messy work desk.

Even the box is gorgeous.






She almost feels hollow. Very light and fragile! Her frills add into that "light" look.


That chest.... <3

Love the shiny touch to her outfit. 










Just to show how small she is.



Overall: she's drop dead gorgeous. I immediately boxed her back up without second guessing lol. I'm having a hard time coping with the beauty, so hopefully soon I'll go ahead and place her in my detolf


Thanks everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment